Ij.start.canon - Process to setup Canon printer wired and wirelessly on Windows and Mac device. In order to setup printer, it is important to install the latest drivers. However, it is important that you know printer model number, so that you can find latest Canon IJ Setup Drivers. You need to have a router or modem at your home to do this connection and the access points should also work properly. You should have a device with an internet connection to make this Canon ij setup on computer or on smartphone.
How to Setup a Canon inkjet printer - ij.start canon
- Open your systems like a PC or laptop.
- Connect your Canon inkjet printer to the system through wired or wireless (If you have a wireless Canon device)
- Launch a web browser (default or any other) and enter ij.start.canon or https://ij.start.cannon in the address search bar.
- Tap enter, and wait for the Canon website to open that will show you different steps.
- Click the Configure icon and wait for a new window to make you ask for a model number.
- Enter your Canon model number, hit Enter, and install the setup.
Download Canon Ij Printer Drivers
- Once you have completed the Hardware setup as written above you need to download the drivers for your printer.
- Visit ij.start.canon, look for, and select download the driver software.
- Once you click the link fill in the model number of your printer and you will get the Printer Driver software for download.